provides a range of online reports, both tabular and graphical, that satisfy
the most common reporting requirements. For more specialist reporting
needs, you can export any
data in a number of formats (csv, xml, sql).
The online reports focus on two areas: customer activity and support
This reporting sections aims to provide answers to questions such as:
- Which of my customers log the most requests?
- Which customers vote the most often?
- Which customers log on most frequently?
- Which customers log the highest number of requests per session?
- Which news release has been most read?
- Which proposal has had the highest conversion rate?
This section allows you to measure the effectiveness and consistency
of your support services, providing answers to questions like these:
- What is the average time to resolution of requests - by customer,
by support employee responsible, by priority, or by category?
- How long before requests are acknowledged - by customer, category
- Which employee has closed the most requests?
- What are the trends over time for acknowledgment or resolution times,
by category or employee?